We offer advice relating to a wide range of town planning and development issues. We specialise in assisting land owners, developers, potential developers and any other professional companies who want to maximise the potential of their land and property. We have a proven track record of increasing the value of land and buildings through obtaining the relevant planning permissions. Go to our projects page to see examples of our recent successes.
If you need our services in any of these areas, please contact us for assistance.
Some of the areas in which we can offer tailored and expert advice:
- All aspects of planning permissions, including pre-application advice, full and outline planning permissions, removal or variation of conditions and representation at planning committee
- Appeals – including written representations, informal hearings and public inquiries
- Site search and research of planning history
- Initial site assessment and advice on the potential to obtaining planning permission.
- Advice on permitted development rights
- Producing heritage statements
- Conservation area consent
- Listed building consent
- Obtaining certificates of lawfulness
- Advertisement consents
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Sustainable development
- Negotiation of planning obligations – Section 106 Agreements
Some of the enforcement resolutions we can offer assistance with:
- Establishing the legal use of a building
- Resolve disputes with the Local Authority over unauthorised development, use and activities
- Enforcement notice appeals
Longer term planning with local authorities
- Monitoring progress, Planning Policy and Local Development Framework (LDF) representations and negotiations